Options

Failed 70-680

CleverclogsCleverclogs Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just back from the test centre after failing my 70-680, with a score of 427. This was my second crack at the exam, although my first attempt back in November ended before it began as the exam wouldn't launch on the PC I was seated at. No technical issues this time around, and I spent this morning watching the Professor Messer videos for the areas I thought I was weak in. There was hardly anything on some areas and what seemed like a disproportionately large amount of questions in some of the more vague areas. One of the "drag and drop" questions was a real dog's dinner as well. Bottom line is, I know now what to expect and as soon as Prometric's site updates I am using my second shot to re-schedule this so I can pass it.

Comments

• Options
    aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's the spirit! I failed my first crack at 70-642 and almost failed the second shot too, but I made it just barely. You'll get it next time!
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • Options
    MCITBoundMCITBound Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sounds like you are among a lot of other peeps that failed their first attempt at this exam. Keep studying and you will pass! No worries!
    If I gave good advice or was insightful, please add to my reputation!! If you have a LinkedIn account and want a new connection, feel free to add me! If you have any questions, ask! :cool:
  • Options
    LittleBITLittleBIT Member Posts: 320 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Lol, I failed my second time today. I'm going for my 3rd shot at the end of the month.

I will not give up! I will get this certification and 70-686/5 under my belt!
    Kindly doing the needful
  • Options
    zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It is definitely a tough one, luckily I knocked these out a while back but I wouldn't want to do them again. Best of luck to you, you will get it just keep trying!
  • Options
    Judderman88Judderman88 Member Posts: 56 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I also failed 70-680 first time around, She's a toughie but you'll get there! Various posts on this site have mentioned that this is one of the tougher exams but keep plugging away, it's not impossible!