Options

Passed!

wilsonrn90wilsonrn90 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed today with a 779. My advice would be to buy Darril Gibson's book and his practice pack on the website. It was the most helpful study material I found. The performance based questions were exactly as he presented them to be. The advice others left on this site helped as well, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    dpsmooth15dpsmooth15 Banned Posts: 155
    Congratulations on the pass icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations.
    Nice job.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    MWJNMWJN Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations

:D
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Welcome to the forums wilsonrn90. Congratulations on the pass and great to hear that the book and other resources helped you pass.

Good luck with your next adventure.
  • Options
    wilsonrn90wilsonrn90 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm now just stuck on where to go next. I finish my M.S in Information Security in may, I have no experience, 3.1 GPA. I just need to know what will give me an edge when an employer looks at my resume. If anyone could give me pointers it would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    steelersfan5071steelersfan5071 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed today with a score of 858.I agree that Daryl Gibson's performance based questions helped me a lot when taking the exam. I'm curious if I should go for the network+ or the A+ exam? Keep in mind i'm a student studying computer security.