Kindle versions of Study Guides

sixtytensixtyten Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was thinking about buying the Lammle book in kindle format in addition to my other books for ICND2. Anyone else use the kindle version to study by? I usually lug around the paper versions because I like to make notes and tag pages.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• ITrascalITrascal Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i personally like kindle or table versions but at the same time the actual books have practice exams etc.. included
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I like Kindle/Nook versions of books. With some effort, you can insert notes. Of course, note taking isn't as convenient with ebooks as with paper copies. Most ebook editions of paper books that have discs will also have a download site where you can get the material. The biggest thing you'll have to do is find the link and register with the site. Oddly enough, some books make it almost impossible to find the link...use the search function.

Cheers
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've used Kindle versions to study before, but sometimes I prefer the feel of a hardback book. It's easier for me to read from a page than a screen (in my case, I don't have a Kindle; I use the cloud reader). At the same time, though, I can bring an entire library of study guides anywhere I go with the Kindle library in my phone.
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • sixtytensixtyten Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well I just purchased the CCNA book by Lammle in Kindle format. I must say so far I'm impressed with the formatting. I think this will be extremely handy to have with me on my tablet in addition to my hard copy CCNA books. Thanks for the suggestions!
  • Ltat42aLtat42a Member Posts: 587 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Saw this on lammle.com. You can get bonus material with your book -
    Where to get Bonus Material from my new CCENT/CCNA Books - Lammle Forum
  • sixtytensixtyten Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ltat42a wrote: »
    Saw this on lammle.com. You can get bonus material with your book -
    Where to get Bonus Material from my new CCENT/CCNA Books - Lammle Forum

Thanks!! :D