Options

Certified Meraki Networking Associate

tstrip007tstrip007 Member Posts: 308 ■■■■□□□□□□
Just wondering if anyone has done this. Doesn't appear to be test involved just a class and you have to be a cisco partner. Anyone working for a managed services company pushing Meraki? If so, how do you and clients like?

https://meraki.cisco.com/cmna

Comments

• Options
    mataimatai Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    This is the first I've heard of it, and I want it. I've been using Meraki products for about a year.
    Current: CISM, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, GCIH, GCWN, C|EH, VCP5-DCV, VCP5-DT, CCNA Sec, CCNA R&S, CCENT, NPP, CASP, CSA+, Security+, Linux+, Network+, Project+, A+, ITIL v3 F, MCSA Server 2012 (70-410, 70-411, 74-409), 98-349, 98-361, 1D0-610, 1D0-541, 1D0-520
    In Progress: ​Not sure...
  • Options
    it_consultantit_consultant Member Posts: 1,903
    I mean, as easy as these things are to deploy, I wonder if this merely a sales gimmick. I am deploying a Meraki MX100 soon and thus far very little specialized training has been needed icon_smile.gif. Which is why I love the things.
  • Options
    MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've loved my Meraki AP. Being a CCNA but not a Cisco Associate or Partner, I wish I could get my hands on those freebies and cert.
  • Options
    dspielmandspielman Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The meraki stuff is really nice, we have a similar config in our office.
  • Options
    wbirchettwbirchett Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have mine. The test is lab based. The training goes through all products and troubleshooting.
  • Options
    down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    wbirchett wrote: »
    I have mine. The test is lab based. The training goes through all products and troubleshooting.

Digging up and old thread?

There is no test. You attend the Partner session and you are awarded the credential. I just had 4 coworkers complete the 1 day session and receive their CMNA along with some free gear and a polo shirt.
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11