Options

Hello People =)

gscopegscope Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well as of now... I dont have any forums I visit anymore for apast ... bad experience. But I have been taking A+ compTIA classes at night now and I figure this site is all about what I love and what career Im stepping into so why not stay here =)

Im going to be taking the A+ Certification test around Febuary of next year. Where do I even go to take it .... I live In Southern California =)

Im starting off with the A+ so I can get a job as a computer tech untill I become a Network engineer =D Any Suggestions as to what classes I should take or what not would be very helpful =)

also I know alot of people who say the A+ test is hard... but I study alot and got 40/50 on the sample exam on the site =) Do you think I will have any trouble ?

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Best way to judge is review the CompTIA objectives and see how those seem for you.

Also check out the TechNotes here (see my sig).

If you work with the technology, you'll likely do well. If you are just starting out, perhaps invest a more time in practice on old equipment.

Hard to say how someone else will or won't do. You'll be your best judge.

Welcome to the site.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?