Options

Show Commands

Adam BAdam B Member Posts: 108 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys, I was just wondering if anyone has a collection of the show commands that are covered for ICND1 100-101, and could post them here; That way I can try to study them all for the exam. Thanks :)
2015 Goals: CCNP SWITCH [] SEC+ [ ] CCNP ROUTE [ ] CCNP TSHOOT [ ]

Comments

• Options
    JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    As you read through the book, make a list and it will be also easier to understand and remember them that way :)
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • Options
    broli720broli720 Member Posts: 394 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That is not a good way to learn the material. If you don't have access to a lab, then I say watch as many videos as you can until you're comfortable with it.
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you're reading through the ciscopress book it typically has a command reference at the end of every chapter.
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have been adding them to index cards as I read so I can test myself on them randomly.
    Before testing I plan to compile a long list of commands just to help in review but it really does help to learn them in context.
  • Options
    MoabMoab Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Have you tried using GNS3 or some kind of simulator to practice? The show and debug commands helped me make the transition from what I read to what I knew, as well as real world troubleshooting
  • Options
    Magic JohnsonMagic Johnson Member Posts: 414
    FloOz wrote: »
    If you're reading through the ciscopress book it typically has a command reference at the end of every chapter.

This. I actually did use mind maps for all the commands as Odom suggests. They are good as a reference point but really, the memorising of what show command to use on any given situation, and what it displays, is properly learnt through labbing.