Options

Whats my value and where to go next?

telgaladtelgalad Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

Ive been watching his forum for a while. Anytime im looking for what cert to get next I usually fnd someone here who has already asked.
Now that Ive got a few certs, as well as some experience, I would like opinions on where should i be headed next as well as what my worth is.

I have a Bachelor in Computing Information
Minor in Business Marketing (i know its worthless)
Minor in Business Management (probably worthless as well)

I have worked the last year at Dell as a Tier2 Software Support Engineer (Specifically the AppAssure backup and recovery product, and to anyone who called in for support or dropped the product, yes I know the product has issues icon_rolleyes.gif). In this job ive had experience with SQL database management and restoration, Exchange management and restoration, Hyper-V, Vmware, several Linux OS's, and windows servers from 2003 through 2012r2.
Prior to that I worked 3 years at the IT department at the university I graduated from while going to school there. I am not sure this counts as experience but we did everything from re-imaging machines, virus removal, database entries, exchange upgrades, windows upgrades, network repairs, etc.

I also have the following Certs:
CCNA (Routing and Switching)
CCENT
MCSA Server 2012
CompTIA A+
NET+
Security+
CSSA (Sonicwall Security Admin)

I have already signed up for the following tests and expect to pass them:
MCSE Server Infrastructure
MCSE Desktop Infrastructure

Once the above is accomplished I plan on going for the following:
vcap
a basic Apple cert
a linux/unix cert

With all the above info, what am I worth salary wise? While its not official yet, I believe that Dell will be moving the support team from Virginia to their headquarters in Round Rock Texas, because of this I am beginning to look for new work.
Anyone have any idea? I know job markets vary greatly, but a general idea of my worth would be nice.

Thanks in advance!!!!