Passed 70-686!!!

LittleBITLittleBIT Member Posts: 320 ■■■■□□□□□□
TE, I bought back a winner, and before the deadline!!!!

I just passed my 70-686. I passed my 70-680 a week ago.

I used the MS Press book 70-686 training kit, I also used CBT nuggets to pass this exam. I think it was actually easier by miles compared to the 70-680.

I am now an MCSA, and MCITP: EDA.

Finally, its over... I have completed 7 certs in the last 5 months. I think my next step might be MOF 4.0.

Not sure yet.
Kindly doing the needful

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
    7 certs in 5 months, you're the man!
    Congrats!
  • srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Grats! icon_cheers.gif That wasn't an easy test by any means.
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • coralreefguycoralreefguy Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    There we go!
    System Administrator / DevOps guy

2015 passed: CCNA R/S, CCNA Sec, Project+, VCP5-DCV
    2016 goals: MCSE Server 2012; continue to use/learn more Chef w/Ruby and Powershell on Azure
  • chrisvetekchrisvetek Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I tried getting the 70-680 today and failed. I will try my "second shot" with lots more studying. Got a 622, so close.
  • robaatorobaato Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I failed it miserably today. Although I only studied for two days, I did the same for the 685 and passed. The 686 nuggets didn't help. Reviewing the 680 would have been a better choice. I had way too many check all that apply (I hate those) and I think I got over 60 questions. The last section alone was 40 questions. If I remembered the 680 from a few years ago I would have passed.