Options

CCNP/CCNA Security lab kit for sale

skwira001skwira001 Member Posts: 94 ■■■□□□□□□□

Comments

• Options
    ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    You should have both the 'show ver' and 'show inv' in the description, or at least list what ot does come with rather than what it needs. I'm reading the description as to why it's specifically a security lab kit, I didn't see an ASA or mention of ASDM / CCP / Any training materials.

If it doesn't sell I'd reconstruct it with a list of all things included (power cables), and all relevant information like flash / dram / ios image.
  • Options
    dpsmooth15dpsmooth15 Banned Posts: 155
    I would also implement free shipping or minimal shipping. When ALOT of people are selling the same thing you have to be competitive (not to mention its cheaper buying in parts). I have bought a few Cisco components off of ebay the past 30 days. Usually when I see 36 bucks for shipping I go to the next page where Billy has free shipping, or a LOWER price and buy his and pay wit PayPal 45 seconds later. Type in CCNA Security Lab, two other people are selling a CCNA lab and one is lower, and has free shipping. So IF someone was looking for a lab, you think they would buy yours or the other sellers?????? Check out your competition FIRST, and lower that priceicon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    skwira001skwira001 Member Posts: 94 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have to say though I disagree with you guys. I have a 1760 router. I am selling 7 items where the other people selling similar items are 5 to 7 itmes. I have a buy it now price at $350 plus $30 shipping is still $10 chepaer for more items.