Options

What next, after CISSP?

zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi all,

I found this site while preparing for the CISSP. I finished that up back in November and since then I have also just passed my CCENT, and plan to do the CCNA in another 1-2 month time frame. I wanted to get the CCNA to add some networking certs to my resume since most of my 6 years of experience have been on the Sys Admin/IA side of the house.

Anyways, my question is, where do I go from here? I am currently working as a Info Assurance Manager for the DOD and I am looking to set some goals for this year in relation to certifications. I am thinking the CISM and CRISC would be wise choices. How do these certifications compare to the CISSP, and are there quality study materials out there for these that would prepare you for the exams? I used Eric Conrad, CCCure and a few other study tools for my pursuit of the CISSP.

Thanks for any insight and I can answer any questions about my experience if needed to give better advice. I'm curious about how these certifications compare to the CISSP, in things such as difficulty, availability of study materials, time recommended to prepare etc?

Comments