Options

Cisco SG300 Review - this guy is joking right ?

jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
Review: Cisco SG 300-10MP 10-Port Gigabit Max-PoE Managed Switch - YouTube

At 1:50 he explains how the console cable is the POE connector to connect multiple devices :s
My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Ha! The comments are priceless.

Edit: This guy is a genius: "go to your windows environment and type 192 dash 168 dash 1 dash 254. This will bring you into a Windows screen if you need to use that for any of the additional features".

GOD!
  • Options
    The scary thing is, he seems serious. Even says in some comment that once he get the final version, he will do a proper review ...

It all looks like he actually believes what he is talking about ...
  • Options
    Asif DaslAsif Dasl Member Posts: 2,116 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    You can hook up all the systems on your system to this system for systemy type system stuffs.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    ScrawnyRonnieScrawnyRonnie Member Posts: 112
    Buy this switch and you no longer need an internal IT guy... I hope my company doesn't come across this video or I'm out the door
    :lol:
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You can hook up all the systems on your system to this system for systemy type system stuffs.
    Hahaha! I was about to put this on here.

This switch is actually a very good switch. We use these at our (very) small branch sites. They're good for using a UC320W Cisco phone system.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    YFZbluYFZblu Member Posts: 1,462 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    dpsmooth15dpsmooth15 Banned Posts: 155
    jibbajabba wrote: »
    Review: Cisco SG 300-10MP 10-Port Gigabit Max-PoE Managed Switch - YouTube

At 1:50 he explains how the console cable is the POE connector to connect multiple devices :s

You are SUSPECT! I think you are using reverse psychology to get people to watch the video, for it to get more views!! YOU are that bald guy in the video with the looped ear ring and air brushed tattoo..trying to get 1million viewsicon_arrow.gif so you can be on the Ellen DeGenerous show
  • Options
    QordQord Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Wow....that's all I've got.
  • Options
    olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I like how halfway through the video he starts using a microphone.
  • Options
    colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Speaking of Ellen... this is the best clip from her show, ever. 'I love Jesus but I drink a little' with Gladys. sorry for the threadjack but just had to share. :)Ellen DeGeneres ~ "I Love Jesus But I Drink A Little" With Gladys From Austin, Texas (Complete) - YouTube best part is around 3:55, although in context of the whole clip it's funnier if you listen to all of it.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • Options
    JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    You mean this is not how it works? icon_lol.gif
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • Options
    Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
    I laughed so hard.
    Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com
  • Options
    PurpleITPurpleIT Member Posts: 327
    Wow, this is just what I needed after the week I've had.

As a side note, this is a pretty nice switch and has the advantage of being fanless which is not too common for PoE models; it works great in a small office in a wall mounted cabinet with a boss who is VERY noise sensitive!
    WGU - BS IT: ND&M | Start Date: 12/1/12, End Date 5/7/2013
    What next, what next...
  • Options
    dpsmooth15dpsmooth15 Banned Posts: 155
    colemic wrote: »
    Speaking of Ellen... this is the best clip from her show, ever. 'I love Jesus but I drink a little' with Gladys. sorry for the threadjack but just had to share. :)Ellen DeGeneres ~ "I Love Jesus But I Drink A Little" With Gladys From Austin, Texas (Complete) - YouTube best part is around 3:55, although in context of the whole clip it's funnier if you listen to all of it.

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif
  • Options
    cygnus21cygnus21 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I agree with the person who said wow. I have 0 networking experiance, and all I know comes from studying for N+ and now CCNA, that I am working on cureently, but its clear that EVERY SINGLE THING he said was wrong. He got nothing right. Amazing.
    WGU B.S.IT - Network Design and Management :
    Courses Completed: Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, IWC1, IWT1 Completed: GAC1, AXV1, TTV1, WFV1, BNC1, BNC1
    Courses Needed : LAT1, LUT1, HHT1, QLT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, ORC1, LET1, BOV1, TPV1, ABV1, TNV1, TSV1, AHV1, AIV1, BHV1, BIV1
  • Options
    He got one thing right though, it is a Cisco SG300-10mp ... But I think that's it ...
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Man..
    I watched it twice just to try and understand how he could be just so wrong about so many things. Was he just trying to be that obtuse so that he would get a lot of hits on the video?
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    devils_haircutdevils_haircut Member Posts: 284 ■■■□□□□□□□
    He's probably an IT Manager for some poor, poor company.