Options

dupicate questions on the test!

chambjachambja Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
just an fyi. i took the test this morning. passed with a 921! anyhow i had two sets of duplicate questions. the first time i was a little concernced and the second time i thought i had answered wrong and that is why they were asking again. i answered the same on both questions and confirmed after the test that i was right on the two questions. anyway, just in case you are taking one of these tests and you get the same question twice don't freak out. its just a flaw in the testing as far as i can tell.

jason
mcp
70-270,290,291

one more for mcsa :)

Comments

• Options
    spudnikspudnik Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    First congrats on the pass and the nice score icon_wink.gif

good advice for future exams, 2 sets of the same questions that's just mad, glad you handled it well.
  • Options
    OfficeCaseOfficeCase Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just took 270 and recived two questions that were the same as well I freaked. Also at the end of the test I hit end exam and the page re-loaded and asked me to end it again. I scored a 936. I was afraid it was to good to be true and there was a glitch. But it seems that it was vaid...... I almost craped in my pants.

P.S. I love this site!!! It helped me thru my A+ as well. All the notes help me out a lot.
  • Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    The test questions are random from what I know. I had the same questions come up on a Net+ exam... They probably just pull them from a pool...

Just be happy you got it right. I got it wrong :P (twice)
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?
  • Options
    kiddkoalakiddkoala Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    OfficeCase wrote:
    I just took 270 and recived two questions that were the same as well I freaked. Also at the end of the test I hit end exam and the page re-loaded and asked me to end it again. I scored a 936.

Man you scare me a lot, I passed last Monday - had 2 questions exactly the same, and also scored 936.. are you me?

My only concern with the duplicate questions is that if you don't get it right you ending failing 2 questions instead of one...

Take it easy

D
  • Options
    Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
    Very strange indeed, i sat this about 2 months ago n had exactly the same. two sets of questions were the same, thot id lost the plot n had to go back and check but it was right enough!!actually forgot all about it until i read this thread!