Frustrated

netsysllcnetsysllc Member Posts: 479 ■■■■□□□□□□
I passed the 74-409 on 27th and it still does not show up in the MCP portal. I waited the 7 business days and contacted MCP support, now they are saying 3-5 business days to investigate. Has anybody else had this issue?

Comments

• aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It took me a while to get my 70-642 result on MCP. I don't think it was longer than two weeks, though.
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • Theegg911Theegg911 Member Posts: 124
    Actually, this happened to someone I know. They contacted MS and MS said that sometimes exams go missing when the reports are sent from the testing center to them. If they didnt show up in 7 days then you need to contact them. In order to fix it, they will have you scan and send them the score sheet you got after passing.
    Next Goal: Office 365 70-346 (Scheduled for 9/25)
  • SweenMachineSweenMachine Member Posts: 300 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Theegg911 wrote: »
    Actually, this happened to someone I know. They contacted MS and MS said that sometimes exams go missing when the reports are sent from the testing center to them. If they didnt show up in 7 days then you need to contact them. In order to fix it, they will have you scan and send them the score sheet you got after passing.

I think the OP did contact them, if I read the post correctly, and they said it will be 3-5 days to investigate...

-scott
  • pramod_bharadwajpramod_bharadwaj Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yes,its been more than 5 days i finished my exam and yet to get the certificate..
  • ZazzlerZazzler Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This has happened to me twice, and I am STILL dealing with them on this. I contacted support and they told me to email mcphelp@microsoft.com and attach a copy of my passing reports. Then you'll get an email saying it'll take up to 2 business days for a reply, then after they respond, they say:

I have forwarded your score report to our Technical Support Team. I expect your exam 70-413 to be updated within 3 - 5 business days and will notify you via e-mail upon receiving a resolution.

Once you pass the last exam required for any certification and your score is posted on your transcript, the system will recognize your new certification status. Updates to the certification status on your transcript may take 24 - 48 hours.

In the event that we need any additional information, we will contact you directly.

I appreciate your patience throughout this process and look forward to having this matter resolved quickly.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Microsoft.

Hope that's helpful. It's extremely irritating. I've had to do it for 70-412 (took 20 days) and now 70-413 (12 days and counting)
    Currently Studying: MCSE: Private Cloud (70-246 in March; 70-247 in April)

Goals for 2014: MCSA: SQL 2012; Project+; CAPM; Linux+/LPIC-1

Thinking about: MS degree through WGU; CCNA: Security
  • powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,665 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Contact your testing center to have them begin working to forward the information on.
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro
    So I still haven't seen anything regarding 70-413 (and 74-409 but I'm still within that "10 day") so I emailed them and followed up and asked them why this has been happening, their response:
    We appreciate your time and patience.

Normally it doesn't take this long however due to some feed issue, the exams are not getting updated. Lot of customers have been affected worldwide and our technical team is trying to implement a fix. It may take few more days for the exam to be updated however I wont be able to share an exact date. In the meantime you may use your exam score report as a proof of passing the exam.

Once again we appreciate your time and patience.Thank you for choosing Microsoft.

• MrJimbo19MrJimbo19 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for posting this up Zazzler, I have been waiting since the 23rd of January on an exam to update and MCP Support has been less than forthcoming. I guess I will just keep waiting for it to update...
    So I took the 70-414 and passed February 18th.... It already posted to my transcript! I took the 74-409 2/6/2014 and it still hasn't posted. Figures. icon_rolleyes.gif

• Peterm44Peterm44 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I emailed Microsoft on the 11th of Feb as I took an exam on the 27th of Jan and passed but there is still nothing showing. I got this response about ten days ago once I sent them proof I passed... It might be an explanation of your issues too

"Normally, it takes up to 7 days for customers to receive their exam data, however, due to data feed issues that occurred between Prometric and MS Cert over a 2 week period, there may be as many as 12000 exam records that were not uploaded, resulting in missing exam data for many customers across all regions. The Prometric and MS Cert team is aware of these issues and they are working on getting the data feed issues corrected.

We hope the feed issues will be resolved over the next couple of days."

• nelson8403nelson8403 Member Posts: 220 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mine took about 10 business days to show up, I'm not sure why they take so long
    Bachelor of Science, IT Security
    Master of Science, Information Security and Assurance

CCIE Security Progress: Written Pass (06/2016), 1st Lab Attempt (11/2016)
  • MrJimbo19MrJimbo19 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I recieved an update on Friday and went in and now have access to the MCP site. Thanks again for posting up the email message you recieved. They never admitted it to me but I think my bringing it up did help them address it faster for me.