Options

CCENT Training vides

no!all!no!all! Member Posts: 245 ■■■□□□□□□□
I recently figured out I learn a lot better by watching videos and sort of combining it with my reading. Now, before I shuck out some dough, does anyone have any good recommendations for training vids? I was looking into CBT nuggets but I think it was like $99. I did recently file for my tax returns :) so I guess money isn't too big of an issue. Anyone have any other recommendations besides CBT nuggets?
A+, N+, S+, CCNA:RS, CCNA:Sec

"In high society TCP is more welcome than UDP. At least it knows a proper handshake" - Ben Franklin

2019 Goals: CCNP:RS & relocate to St. Pete, FL!

Comments

• Options
    teppeiteppei Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi... try UDEMY.com search for CCNA 200-120 On the Go Video Boot Camp with Chris Bryant... i purchased this last 2days ago... u can use ur laptop as well as u can download the videos and make it as OFFLINE videos on ur cellphone (im using Note3)... hehe... u can download the UDEMY Apps...

using the discount code "BULLDOG60"... u can have this at US$44 only....

hope I answered and helped u :) cheers!!!
  • Options
    FrankGuthrieFrankGuthrie Member Posts: 245
    Use INE videos which are free of use and one of the best (IP Experts also good).

Go tothere website and register, yo will get free access. I've used CBT nuggets and Jeremy is a good trainer, but INE is going deeper into subjects.
  • Options
    teppei wrote: »
    hi... try UDEMY.com search for CCNA 200-120 On the Go Video Boot Camp with Chris Bryant... i purchased this last 2days ago... u can use ur laptop as well as u can download the videos and make it as OFFLINE videos on ur cellphone (im using Note3)... hehe... u can download the UDEMY Apps...

using the discount code "BULLDOG60"... u can have this at US$44 only....

hope I answered and helped u :) cheers!!!

$44 sounds like a steal to me! I'll check out Udemy, thanks, teppei!

"In high society TCP is more welcome than UDP. At least it knows a proper handshake" - Ben Franklin

• Options
    Use INE videos which are free of use and one of the best (IP Experts also good).

Go tothere website and register, yo will get free access. I've used CBT nuggets and Jeremy is a good trainer, but INE is going deeper into subjects.

I'll check this out, Frank, thanks!

• Options
    teppeiteppei Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□

Thanks FrankGuthrie.... i registered myself as well.. hehehe ^_^
  • Options
    MrPuzzlezMrPuzzlez Member Posts: 89 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Also LearnSmartSystems is doing some free training on certain topics as well. I know it covers CCNA, but I'm not sure if it's the old(640-802) or new(200-1??) objectives.
  • Options
    Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Awesome tip, thanks. I've since registered with Udemy.com and purchased two classes CCENT/CCNA for $26 altogether. They had an awesome discount code that was good for that day only. Again, thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    advanex1advanex1 Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Guys, if you still can.. the 2MILLION discount code would put the courses at 39$ instead of 44$.
    Currently Reading: CISM: All-in-One
    New Blog: https://jpinit.com/blog
  • Options
    Adam BAdam B Member Posts: 108 ■■□□□□□□□□
    High Quality Training DVDs - Online Training in HD Video 25 bucks a month. Such a steal. Also had ccna on it, aswell as many other topics such as java, learning ubtunu, so on and so forth.
    2015 Goals: CCNP SWITCH [] SEC+ [ ] CCNP ROUTE [ ] CCNP TSHOOT [ ]

• Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    no!all! wrote: »
    $44 sounds like a steal to me! I'll check out Udemy, thanks, teppei!
    Amazon has the Chris Bryant books for $10 each (ICND 1 & 2) that follow the videos.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    polar31polar31 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello,

I'm new to these forums and after reading previous postings I decided to sign up to the Udemy CCNA 200-120 Boot Camp by Chris Bryant like teppei suggested. I used the coupon "FRIDAY" and I was able to get enrolled into the course for $31. I was also able to locate some great books online in .pdf format, for free. I hope to pass exam within 2 months, thanks for the information.
  • Options
    TrashmanTrashman Member Posts: 140
    CBT Nuggets are really good.
    They have a "Try a Free Week" thing going on at the moment.
    Check out those IPv4 Subnetting videos with K. Barker @ CBT Nuggets as well.
    Very useful
    Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
    2015 COLOR=#008000]X[/COLOR | 2016 COLOR=#ff8c00]In progress[/COLOR | 2017 | 2018