Options

CCNA 200-120 passed today! :D

vlad06vlad06 Member Posts: 31 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

After a year of studying and 7 rescheduled appointments due to low confidence levels, I passed the CCNA 200-120 exam today with 945/1000! :D:D:D:D:D

The CCNA was a delivered University module for my undergraduate degree in IT & Business, I used the University's material, the official press books (old CCNA), the official 200-120 bridging materials, Boson exams, Packet Tracer and CBT Nuggets videos.

Does anybody know what happens now with regards to confirmation from Cisco? The printer at the test centre was broken so I couldn't get a print out and confirmation, are the results automatically sent to Pearson Vue/Cisco? When should I expect to hear back/get a certificate?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass and very good score, as you used packet tracer i presume you have a cisco ID if so check that at Cisco site, if i remember correcty you can sometimes download a copy of the cert, paper delivery usually takes 4-6 weeks, if things have changed Im sure someone will correct me, but this is how i remember it

Regards

Carl
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    ifthusifthus Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congr:
    Can I have some material or CBT nuggets ?

Regards,
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    ifthus wrote: »
    Congr:
    Can I have some material or CBT nuggets ?

Regards,

you can find the cbt nuggets material at Online IT Training Videos & IT Certification Training | CBT Nuggets
  • Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    vlad06 wrote: »
    Does anybody know what happens now with regards to confirmation from Cisco? The printer at the test centre was broken so I couldn't get a print out and confirmation, are the results automatically sent to Pearson Vue/Cisco? When should I expect to hear back/get a certificate?

You will hear back from them within a couple of days via email to confirm your passing score, and they will have you confirm your address and preference on receipt of certificate via mail or pdf. Don't sweat it, the whole not being able to print thing's happened to me before as well.

Also, congrats!
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • Options
    JayFRJayFR Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations brother! I am going through the process now of training for this test and hoping for a similar result.