Options

Labsim

TByrd450TByrd450 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
Has anyone used Testout's Labsim to train for their CCNA? How well did it work?

Comments

• Options
    TrashmanTrashman Member Posts: 140
    See http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/22809-ccna-test-out.html

Pricey though!
    Boson.com has a pretty good reputation for CCNA labs.
    Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
    2015 COLOR=#008000]X[/COLOR | 2016 COLOR=#ff8c00]In progress[/COLOR | 2017 | 2018
  • Options
    EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    So you will be taking your A+ in a few days, you are currently using labsim for that, you are really keen on security and plan to do security+ next. Now you are asking about CCNA?
    Something smells fishy!
    My advise to anyone reading this, stay away from labsim.
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • Options
    dpsmooth15dpsmooth15 Banned Posts: 155
    Honestly the guys that are on Labsim/Testout can go bankrupt and the company! Labsim has contracts with schools, so if you are in school you can get it cheaper.. …It is 70% fluff in those videos and 30% I need to know this. I was listening to this one clown talk about you need to know this for the exam, and I know dog-on well it was not on my exam or outline for the exam (security+) Those guys just give you information on how they interpret it, its like they set the video up, and "shot from the hip" for 5 hrs broken down into 2-10 minute videos, based on opinions. If you had a million dollar contract with a company-> schools wouldn't you make a 50-75 question exam a total of 12hours worth of videos??? Yea, I would also. Out of that 12hours of videos and hand-written exams/drag and drops. YOU try to decide what you need to know from the other CRAP they added that will not help you in the studiesicon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif

P.S. Read a book, you have a better chance of passing. amazon.com then go to reviews and buy the first book you see.