Options

Failed!

The 70-270 exam on this site with a 60%. I did take it at work and was interrupted many times. Has anyone who has passed the test taken the test on this website? Does the difficulty of the questions on this website compare to the ones on the real test?

Thanks!
Every man dies, not every man really lives.

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I would wait until you can score in the 90% range. I don't think you'd pass with 60% on a real exam. I would also expect the questions on the exam to be more difficult than what you find here, with more detail, and more confusion.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    Good advice indeed, haven't studied hard since college. I'll have to take notes, make flash cards, the whole bit.
  • Options
    kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Make in the 90% range on aeveral (many as you can find) practice tests.
  • Options
    spudnikspudnik Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    agree take as many as you can find and score in 90 range, you never know you might come across Q's that you wouldn't find in the books and this way might learn that little bit more to pass

Good luck
  • Options
    Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
    I agree with everyone else! i think for these exams you need to be scoring constantly high in practice exams before you consider sititng the real thing. Def harder plus you get those few questions that seem out of topic so to speak!!
  • Options
    12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    Thanks for the feedback. I just ordered the 2nd edition MS Press book for the 70-270. I have the first edition, and it doesn't include SP2 stuff. Stopped by Barnes and Nobles and read the lesson on encryption (ordered mine via half.com) and it was pretty much word for word just like the first edition book. People on Amazon have blasted the first edition book and praised the second edition. I'll update everyone on the differences between the two books. Really glad I found this site, great motivation for improving myself and my career! Thanks!