Options

Master of Science in Applied Engineering and Technology Managment- Network Security

Hey guys,

I've been considering DSU's program in Information Assurance as well as WGU's program, until I came across this program at EKU. This is very appealing to me since I could attend the classes on campus after I get off work. The classes are scheduled for working professionals.

Just wanted to share and see your thoughts. I know it's not an Information Assurance degree but it is a Network Security program. Also I want to point out that this is not an online program, although there are online components in the courses. They will be offering it as an online program in the future from what I understand though.

http://people.eku.edu/chandrav/NET/MS-in-AETM--NSM-2012fall.pdf

Thanks!
Education: MS-Information Security and Assurance from Western Governors University, BS-Business Information Systems from Indiana Wesleyan University, AAS-Computer Network Systems - ITT Tech,

Comments

• Options
    aspiringsoulaspiringsoul Member Posts: 314
    And I just realized that I misspelled "Management"...
    Education: MS-Information Security and Assurance from Western Governors University, BS-Business Information Systems from Indiana Wesleyan University, AAS-Computer Network Systems - ITT Tech,