Options

Netacad for ICND1 100-101?

awayaway Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi evereybody!

I'm learning on Cisco Netacad but it's for ICND1 640-822 icon_sad.gif

Anyone knows if Cisco will update Netacad for ICND1 100-101?

Comments

• Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I was told that the discovery is the old test and exploration is the new one.
    I'm my school the teachers screwed up and taught us half of each until they finally moved us to the exploration classes.
  • Options
    Hi thank for the informations!
    My Discovery are in version 4 and the new courses need to be in version 5.
    What version do you have ?
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The exploration I am in is 5.0 however I was not able to find anything on the site that actually spelled that out. Cisco can be so confusing sometimes. When I launch the discovery I took in the first semester it say 4.0 right on the splash screen. Exploration does not show me anything.

I don't know what flexibility your school has. However in my school the instructors were able to put students in either class just by logging into there cisco account. This is what caused the problem because one teacher wanted to stay with the old curriculum and two teachers moved on to the new one. Ask your instructor if they can give you access to exploration even if they do not use it in class. My instructor was able to open up network 1 exploration for us to go back and review the changes. Then we used exploration for the 2-4.

In our school it was simply one instructor trying to go with what he knew already. Cisco did not place any restrictions on which course they must teach.
  • Options
    There not yet a version install of the version 5.0?
  • Options
    SecurityThroughObscuritySecurityThroughObscurity Member Posts: 212 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have one. It's not allowed to publish "pirate" material here. So