Options

Powershell questions on 70-640?

geekbossgeekboss Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
How many questions on powershell in the 70-640? I'm reading the MS press book and all of the PowerShell material is killing me, I can't ever seem to remember these long strings of code.

Comments

• Options
    MrJimbo19MrJimbo19 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you have the time and are interested the Microsoft Virtual Academy has a really good course on PowerShell 3 which would give you some good pointers on learning powershell in general. While not directly answering your question (I have this test on the radar to take in the future) it may be worth checking out to help with your learning of the shell in general. The Academy is free and a lot of the material is pretty well put together by the MS staff. Good luck on your studying!
  • Options
    geekbossgeekboss Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    MrJimbo19 wrote: »
    If you have the time and are interested the Microsoft Virtual Academy has a really good course on PowerShell 3 which would give you some good pointers on learning powershell in general. The Academy is free and a lot of the material is pretty well put together by the MS staff.

Wow, there is a lot of material on the site! Thanks for the info. I certainly will check it out!

So, anybody know how in depth the questions go on the test or how many questions I should expect? Trying to remember all of these powershell strings is killing me. I'm studying the MSpress r2 book and a large portion of it is PS.
  • Options
    mokaibamokaiba Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
    https://www.cbtnuggets.com/it-training-videos/course/cbtn_pwrshl_master
    --Windows PowerShell v2-v3-v4 Ultimate Training

Do the 7 day free trial. I found mastering PowerShell worked out best for me.