Options

2 forms of id

coloradogeek99coloradogeek99 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
So quick question. What are the policies regarding the two forms of ID required to take the test? Is it ok to use my social and my drivers license?

Comments

• Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    does your social have a your signature on it? I use my drivers license and debit card.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    "Please be prepared to show two (2) valid forms of personal ID. Both must have your signature, and one of the two must have your photo. The name on the registration must match the names on the IDs exactly."
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I would call the testing center. I have been to two centers in Denver and they both had slightly different takes on what was usable. One would allow a signed SSN card and the other said no. Thankfully, I had both a state and a federal picture ID, so I was covered either way.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    Cert PoorCert Poor Member Posts: 240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I wouldn't risk it with a SSN card. Either Prometric or EXIN doesn't allow it. Stick with debit or credit card as a 2nd form of ID.
    In progress: MTA: Database Fundamentals (98-364)
    Next up: CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (CLO-002) or LPI Linux Essentials (010-160)
    Earned: CompTIA A+, Net+, Sec+, Server+, Proj+
    ITIL-F v3 2011 | ServiceNow CSA, CAD, CIS | CWNP CWTS
  • Options
    Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Drivers license and credit card here, never had a problem.
  • Options
    gc8dc95gc8dc95 Member Posts: 206 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Drivers Lic. and Military ID
  • Options
    coloradogeek99coloradogeek99 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys. I will bring my DL, Social, and a debit card just to be safe.