Options

Hat-trick in IS

engrsashengrsash Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
How would be Hat-trick in IS?

It would be like as follows or else. Any thoughts plz :)

1. CISSP
2. CISA
3. CEH

Comments

• Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Posting the same question in different forums can annoy people rather than make them help you.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,035 Admin
    The only "hat trick" is CISSP/CISA/CISM. For GIAC certs, some might give GSEC/GCIH/GCIA, but you really need the GCUX and GCWN too.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    JDMurray wrote: »
    The only "hat trick" is CISSP/CISA/CISM.

Aha! I've always called it the InfoSec Trifecta. One down, two more to go. CISM in June, CISA in September. Goooooo!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    EXPL01TUSEXPL01TUS Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I find those certs to be an interesting "trifecta" coming from someone that is CCNP certified and also holds multiple Juniper certs...

I'd like to hear your thoughts on "why?"
  • Options
    zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    The only "hat trick" is CISSP/CISA/CISM. For GIAC certs, some might give GSEC/GCIH/GCIA, but you really need the GCUX and GCWN too.

Aiming for CISM in June myself and then hoping to follow up with the CISA in September also