Options

CCNA exam and training

buns123buns123 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dear All,

I would like to do my CCNA. I am very confused about the the exact cisco course to do my CCNA and also which training i am supposed to undertake? it would be really helpful if i get an answer as soon as possible. Also after completing my CCNA i am planning to do CCNP. Can you also tell me the duration it would take to finish both the courses?

Thank You

Comments

• Options
    zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Buns,

I can't comment on the exact courses you will undergo with Cisco since I have taken the self-study route myself but I can say that the duration of finishing both certifications will heavily depend on your experience with Cisco hardware and IOS. What is your background and experience?
  • Options
    i am completely new to cisco hardware and IOS. i have just done my computer science engineering
  • Options
    when i checked online i saw 640-802 and then 200-120 and many other. i got confused about it. also i am trying to get videos online to study like the cbt nuggets. Will it be available for the latest syllabus??
  • Options
    BryzeyBryzey Member Posts: 260
    640-802 is the old exam.

You want to do the 200-120 if you are going for ccna routing and switching.
  • Options
    Also, yes I believe both cbt nuggets and the Bryant udemy videos both have 200-120 series.
  • Options
    Thank You very much. Just 1 last favour.. Do you have the link for the videos so i can download and immediately start off with the course???
  • Options
    No problem. You need to go to either udemy.com or cbtnuggets.com and buy the course. Watch the sample of each to see which one you prefer.