Technet Virtual Labs

barberj66barberj66 Member Posts: 86 ■■■□□□□□□□
Not sure if I have seen these posted before so thought I'd post them in case people have not come across them.

TechNet Virtual Labs

Can run through some virtual kind of walkthroughs on a wide range of subjects, theres a fair bit of them for Server 2012 which may help people.

Cheers:D
Goals for 2019: ICND2 first of all then see how it goes.
CCENT Passed 28/11/18!
https://jballaboutit.blogspot.co.uk/

Comments

• KorovievKoroviev Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for sharing! I was aware of this, but I had never really taken a close look at it. Very convenient if you do not have the setup files for a particular product. Looking forward to trying out a few.
  • barberj66barberj66 Member Posts: 86 ■■■□□□□□□□
    No problem thought they are quite handy, especially if theres a subject you quickly want to have a go at without having to configure everything on your own lab.

Plus if you have a spare hour at work you can do a quick lab without needing access to your lab at home.
    Goals for 2019: ICND2 first of all then see how it goes.
    CCENT Passed 28/11/18!
    https://jballaboutit.blogspot.co.uk/
  • pjd007pjd007 Member Posts: 277 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm currently going through these, they're handy for going certain topics like storage spaces etc. if like me you don't have much hardware in your lab.
  • KorovievKoroviev Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    barberj66 wrote: »
    No problem thought they are quite handy, especially if theres a subject you quickly want to have a go at without having to configure everything on your own lab.

Plus if you have a spare hour at work you can do a quick lab without needing access to your lab at home.

Yep! I worked through the migration from a Windows 2008 R2 domain to a Windows 2012 R2 domain yesterday after work :)

And I may end up doing these during lunch if I can get at least 30 minutes of time icon_lol.gif