Options

Passed Network+

clbmgclbmg Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the Network+ exam yesterday with a score of 74%.
It actually wasn’t that hard it was just one of those you ether know it or you don’t.
I am currently debating on whether I want to go for a CCNA or MCSA next. My thinking on this right now is that I have a grater knowledge of Microsoft than I do of Cisco, but with the new Vista I just wonder if I should go ahead with the CCNA and wait for the Vista exams to come out, though that may be awhile. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    arisenarisen Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass!

vista exams will take a long while to come out. What is it that you are most interested in? What practical experience do you have/likely to get over the coming months/years? If you can find a balance of what interests you and what will advance your career prospects then go for it.

Logically, the ccna would be better at this point as you can use your net+ knowledge as a good foundation and it's all still fresh in memory.

Just my thoughts, good luck with what you decide
  • Options
    spudnikspudnik Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    I passed the Network+ exam yesterday with a score of 74.

Please edit the score to reflect the score correctly

Logically, the ccna would be better at this point as you can use your net+ knowledge as a good foundation and it's all still fresh in memory.

I agree with this too.

More over, accept my congratulation on your pass :)
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    ciscomciscom Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CONGRATULATIONS DUDE!

I agree with you Guys regarding "what's next( CCNA or M$ )", I passed the exam Today. And now Im heading toward CCNA.

By the way, my score 749 (that's about 83.2%) good enough for me.

But, I found something strange in my exam.. NO Exhibits and NO "Choose All that apply" questions? Is that OK?

I got some of those tricky questions, but nothing hard at all. I just marked for review a few questions, but I didn't review them at the end of the exam, since I thought I was already passing. I finished it in about 40mins.

Anyways, in my opinion it was a Know it or NoT exam.
    What do you think guys?