Options

SIP trunk video

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
Would you guys be interested in seeing a video on how to configure a live SIP trunk. I want to start making videos for the website. If there is a decent amount of interest I will try to make one over the weekend.
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you want to start making videos for your website go for it. I wish when I was setting up the sip trunks to cucme there was a clear video that walked me through it and saved me a huge headache. Took me a lot of trial and error to get it working. I'm sure other people would benefit from it.
  • Options
    JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    As long as we are at it why not make a video from NA to NP with some of the crucial stuff that seems often too complicated for others to grasp? :)
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    I"m not sure what those are. I have a basic SIP trunk video done. I"m using a sample version of the program, so I'll send a dropbox link to those who want to view it. I'll upload a new one when I make some basic changes from the 1st program. Also to those that ask for it, please send me comments back so I can make the production one better.

Thanks
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    definitely interested to check it out.
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • Options
    praminpramin Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sure would love to see the video