Options

Winged it

olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
Skimmed through Darrils book in 3 days. (I like your writing btw)
I knew little about PKI, cryptography, and CAs in general so thats all I focused on.
Didnt use any other guides or practice.
Passed this afternoon

It was harder than I thought it would be, but still an easy exam imo.
Good luck to everyone preparing for it.

Comments

• Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    That's great. Congratulations. It's kinda neat that you just gave it a whirl to test your current knowledge. It must have been quite a satisfying experience. There's definitely a lot to be said for simply doing a review and taking a test as a way to validate existing skillset. Well done indeed!
  • Options
    olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
    paul78 wrote: »
    That's great. Congratulations. It's kinda neat that you just gave it a whirl to test your current knowledge. It must have been quite a satisfying experience. There's definitely a lot to be said for simply doing a review and taking a test as a way to validate existing skillset. Well done indeed!

Well it was through WGU so there really was no risk besides my pride.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats way to go!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63