Options

NOC Positions Open for MSP in Houston, Texas

DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
I have a few positions being opened to expand our business.

Job Expectations:

- Monitor all Windows Servers for performance issues and stability concerns in a MSP environment.
- Administer user accounts and Group Policy in Active Directory
- Install Applications in a Client-Server environment and administer said applications on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to troubleshoot various third-party applications for clients and coordinate with software support teams
- Troubleshoot Hardware and Software issues as they arise
- Work and troubleshoot with various types of protocols including, but not limited to: SMTP, SNMP, SNTP, POP, FTP, SSL, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, SFTP, DNS, RDP, TCP, ICMP and UDP.
- Working knowledge of basic applications and ports associated with said applications
- Working knowledge of permissions in the Microsoft Windows Server Suite (2003,2008,2008R2,2012)
- Linux experience a plus
- Ability to document issues and associated resolutions in our ticketing system
- Basic Administration of Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 and accompanying technologies
- Experience and understanding the fundamentals of Virtualization (Citrix and VMWare Technologies)
- Must have strong support skills. Remote Support Software experience necessary. (LogMeIn, Teamviewer, Citrix Remote Support)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Punctual and Reliable to work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.

You don't have to meet all of the above requirements but experience with any of it is a plus. Please contact me if you are interested.

Comments

• Options
    ThexzenoThexzeno Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sigh.. wish i didnt live in michigan id be all on this. havent seen a noc job listed in MI in years but being 21 im too broke to relocate icon_sad.gif

I think ill send you my resume for kicks though if thats ok
  • Options
    CIOCIO Member Posts: 151
    DPG, i sent you a PM
  • Options
    neo9006neo9006 Member Posts: 195
    DPG, i will send you a PM as well. I am in houston like CIO.
    BAAS - Web and Media Design
    Working on A+
  • Options
    BobbyDCBobbyDC Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm very interested in this. My wife and I currently live in Michigan but we want to move south.

I'll send me resume to you when I get home.
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Rats! I want a reason to move to Texas so bad. My wife and I currently live in Oklahoma (we moved here a year ago). We just bought a house, too. icon_sad.gif
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    ougijoeougijoe Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Any chance you could throw your email address in here for those of us who cannot PM?

Thanks!
  • Options
    ougijoeougijoe Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□