Options

Passed

WaynrkirWaynrkir Member Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed Sec + this morning it feels great a load off my shoulder first I would like to say thank you to Darril for his book was very informative, simple and a wealth of knowledge. Also to everyone on Tech Exams for guidance the blogs and all the helpful information, I studied for 6 weeks first 4 read Darril's book did the review questions at the end of the chapters the final 2 weeks I purchased his Practice Test Package and went through the questions read the explanations and really learned the concepts. My passing score was 783 not as good as I wanted but I am excited that I passed non the less:) next I am thinking that I am going to get my Network + and then try for my CCNA again lol.icon_cool.gif

Comments

• Options
    shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • Options
    XyroXyro Member Posts: 623
    icon_cheers.gif Congrats and good luck on your endeavors!
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Instead of getting Network+, why not just go directly to CCNA? Or at worst go the 2 exam route I believe Network+ is worthless if you're going for CCNA right after.
  • Options
    donw35donw35 Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good job, a pass is a pass, let the be your confidance builder for your next exams...
  • Options
    TestBotTestBot Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So what is the min passing score? and how does that translate to a percentage?
  • Options
  • Options
    Ahhhhhh I will take that into consideration sounds like a great plan thanks for the idea
  • Options
    The minimum passing score is 750 I am not sure how that breaks down percentage wise.
  • Options
    SharkbaitSharkbait Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My math comes to 750/900=0.833333. Right at the borderline of B and B-.

-Sharkbait-