Options

Pass!

ScrawnyRonnieScrawnyRonnie Member Posts: 112
I took the exam this morning and passed :) I was a bit nervous going in, but I read each question slowly and it worked out quite well. I scored 858 after thinking I may have squeaked by so I was pleasantly surprised.

I know there are tons of pass threads, but this is an additional one to help motivate others! I used Professor Messer's videos, lots of practice questions, and notes that others have posted here.
:lol:

Comments

• Options
    gbdavidxgbdavidx Member Posts: 840
    so you did ccent then sec+?
  • Options
    bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrads, great score as well!!!
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • Options
    WaynrkirWaynrkir Member Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and heck of a scoreicon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    reading these pass posts does inspire confidence. I'm taking it in two weeks.... Read Darrill's book today up to chapter 8 in 6 hours again. I read the book cover-to-cover back in November but I had family issues and never took the exam (kind of stupid) - really want to get the certification.
  • Options
    Antonio72Antonio72 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Awesome score, congrats!
  • Options
    JamesKurtovichJamesKurtovich Member Posts: 195
  • Options
    ScrawnyRonnieScrawnyRonnie Member Posts: 112
    Thanks all! Keep studying, understand the concepts and you'll do fine when you take it.
    gbdavidx wrote: »
    so you did ccent then sec+?
    Yes, CCENT was my first certification. A+ followed a month later. Fast forward 2 years and I finally got around to taking another one. The gap in between was filled with obtaining my first IT job and gaining lots of experience.
    :lol: