Measure up practice labs

jediweaponjediweapon Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
I am studying for the 70-410 exam. I've used the cbt nuggets/train signal and a couple books. I am not impressed with a lot of the training material available. I saw that measure up recently started their own practice labs. Has anyone used them?

Comments

• atechatech Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm also studying this on the side and have found the cbt nuggets to be "ok" but not really anything in depth. The trainsignal videos for this are a notch above the cbt nuggets but again they do lack some depth, which based on the threads people have made on passing/failing the 70-410 exam, is needed as some deeper questions appear to be asked especially w.r.t cmdlets and powershell. I've started also going through the technet articles listed here: http://www.techexams.net/forums/mcsa-mcse-windows-2012-general/88247-70-410-resources.html and have found them to be great, especially seeing how they walk you through server core installs and configuration via cmd and/or powershell.

W.r.t practice exams I havent taken any yet as im still going through the training material. Hope this helps.

Cheers -A