Options

Passed ICND1

skittledmonkeyskittledmonkey Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed my ICND1 this morning - score of 886.

It took me around 6 months of revision, and I found some topics hard to grasp but got there in the end. I just want to tell others if they are having a hard time with some of the material, just keep at it and it will sync in eventually.

My exam started well, but I got to a sim and I was struggling to find the answers. I must have been on the one question for 20 minutes. I was about 20 questions in with about 30 minutes left. I just knew i had failed. Luckily I felt a lot of the questions after were ok and I started to pick up speed. To make matters worse my pen ran out! I put my hand up but nobody came, and really relied on this to help my subnetting but I continued trying figure them out with my head and fingers.

I was shocked I passed by the end of it all.

Anyway, I used CBT nuggets (brilliant) Odom icnd1 guide and ICND1 flash cards and exam pack.

Comments

• Options
    Samo3411Samo3411 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and well done icon_cheers.gif ,
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Are you going for the CCNA?
  • Options
    skittledmonkeyskittledmonkey Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Are you going for the CCNA?

I am indeed. I already have the Odom book for the ICND2 but after finding the ICND1 book heavy going places I might try something else.
  • Options
    MrPuzzlezMrPuzzlez Member Posts: 89 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on joining the ranks of the CLI Force!(Basically people who do Cisco) Hmm... I like that... "CLI Force"... I'm coining that!
  • Options
    PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats!
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • Options
    shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]