first post, it's a goodie

captaincrunchy6captaincrunchy6 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the sec+ today, with the help of the darril book, professor Messer videos and some input on this forum. Another tool I used was the free comptia training app for android phones, most flash cards and questions seem to be user created, so use at your own risk, but the ones I choose seemed to help a lot as well

Forgot to mention I scored an 825 pot of 900

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

What's next?
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice score, I have always said Security+ is a great cert to have.
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • captaincrunchy6captaincrunchy6 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

What's next?

I already have the A+, Net+, and now I have my sec+ I want to work on casp and ccent next. I believe both will be a great edition, however I know I should get a server/desktop cert as well.

my outrageous cert target this year is 5: casp, ccent, mcsa/mcse, and ITIL

my probable goal will be ITIL, casp, and either the mcse, or mcsa.