Options

Studying for ICND2

X3RX3SX3RX3S Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just got CCENT certified (through the ICND1) last Friday on April 4th. I am looking to take ICND2 before July.

It took me around 3 and a half months of heavy studying to get here. I found TechExams.net and CBT Nuggets ICND1 incredibly helpful for reviewing foundations.

CCNAs: In ICND1, subnetting and basic CLI were the central topics. What about ICND2?

Thank you.

icon_study.gif

Comments

• Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Routing protocols, frame relay, ACLs, vlans. Just a few of the fun topics in ICND2. Good luck. If you want some more reading material, check out these sites:

PacketLife.net
    www.routeralley.com
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • Options
    xnxxnx Member Posts: 464 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Spanning Tree, Frame Relay, FHRP etc
    Getting There ...

Lab Equipment: Using Cisco CSRs and 4 Switches currently
  • Options
    gbdavidxgbdavidx Member Posts: 840
    @ofwolfandmen, Are there more ACL's covered in ICND2? That was covered in ICND1, and so were VLANs. Are you referring to the old ICND 2 or the new one?

i just looked at cisco's website and it doesn't mention any of those protocols in the NEW icnd2 200-101 series
  • Options
    X3RX3SX3RX3S Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the replies.. WIll check out those sites and input; will post more here if I find anything else.
  • Options
    mscdexmscdex Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    • spanning tree
    • set up etherchannel
    • copy config to tftp
    • how to install a license
    • how to set up redundent gateway routers
    • add syslog server
    • set up eigrp and eigrp 6
    • set up OSPF
    • how to set up frame relay
    • set up GRE