Passed!

canito487canito487 Member Posts: 16 ■■■□□□□□□□
I took the Security+ Exam this morning and I got an 836. I want to thank all of you for your support and suggestions on how to pass this exam. I also want to thank Darrill Gibson for his book that was my primary source of study. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The SIM questions were a little weird, but besides that if you read through Darrill's Book and understand the concepts it not that bad. My next goal is to get the CCENT and then on to the CCNA.

Comments

• shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Yay!icon_cheers.gif
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Good luck on the CCENT.
  • donw35donw35 Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Brianw68Brianw68 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • paq7512paq7512 Member Posts: 102 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • hannismhannism Member Posts: 112
    Congrats!
    Obtained: CompTIA Linux+ [X] CompTIA Security + [X] CCENT [X] CCNA: Routing and Switching [X] CCNA: Security [X] CCNA: Wireless [X] Linux Server Professional (LPIC-1) [X] SUSE Certified Linux Administrator [X]
    Currently studying: Red Hat Certified System Administrator > Red Hat Certified System Engineer > CISSP
  • DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496