Options

Oooooo weeee!! Passed with a score of 854

rdzdubzrdzdubz Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Supper excited. All I used was professormessor.com videos for security+. On to windows 70-685 and ITILv3!

Comments

• Options
    shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! It's nice seeing that you're proud of yourself. Good luck on the 70-685 and ITIL!!
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Good luck on Windows and ITIL.
    I'm studying for ITIL myself.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck on next exams
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    tyreedatyreeda Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm scheduled to take the cert for the 16th of April... next Wednesday... A little nervous... I have taken this test and missed it by 10 points... I've study everything and still don't fill ready.
  • Options
    You will be fine tyreeda. If you haven't use professor messer, I highly recommend his videos. Almost every question I had on test I knew the anser to because of his videos. There are some subjects that he doesn't go over that came on the test and I had to guess best answer, but those type of questions you should be able to eliminate 1 or 2 of the wrong answers and guess from the remaining ones. I was nervous as hell taking the test and thought I failed, but what a relief it was when I passed.

Thanks for all the congrats guys!

Sharkdiver, what are you using to study ITIL? Are you taking the ITILv3?
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    rdzdubz wrote: »
    Sharkdiver, what are you using to study ITIL? Are you taking the ITILv3?

I am reading the Sybex book. It says it is for the ITIL Foundation (2011) syllabus.
  • Options
    donw35donw35 Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great work, ITILv3 is not that hard but you will have to know the methodogy to pass the exam.
  • Options
    oh wait, I cant sign up for ITILv3...Im guessing I will have to take the ITIL Foundation (2011) one. ITIL has different versions and its kinda confusing. they have the ITIL foundations from EXIN and then there is one from ISEB. I think the one from ISEB is the same thing just from a European company (BCS)
  • Options
    hannismhannism Member Posts: 112
    Congrats on the pass. I'm looking at taking the ITILv3 as well.
    Obtained: CompTIA Linux+ [X] CompTIA Security + [X] CCENT [X] CCNA: Routing and Switching [X] CCNA: Security [X] CCNA: Wireless [X] Linux Server Professional (LPIC-1) [X] SUSE Certified Linux Administrator [X]
    Currently studying: Red Hat Certified System Administrator > Red Hat Certified System Engineer > CISSP
  • Options
    hannismhannism Member Posts: 112
    Tyreeda, you will do fine. I never felt ready for my Security+ exam. You came real close the first time, and with the extra studying you've done, you should be fine.
    Obtained: CompTIA Linux+ [X] CompTIA Security + [X] CCENT [X] CCNA: Routing and Switching [X] CCNA: Security [X] CCNA: Wireless [X] Linux Server Professional (LPIC-1) [X] SUSE Certified Linux Administrator [X]
    Currently studying: Red Hat Certified System Administrator > Red Hat Certified System Engineer > CISSP