Options

Failed 291- Again!

grover77grover77 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi people, Im new on here but I though it would be good to share my pain. icon_cry.gif

This time I got a lower score than before, Need to brush up on RRAS and IPsec

Back to the books over xmas....

Comments

• Options
    spudnikspudnik Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    know how you feel, I have failed twice both times score in the 500. worst still second time i thought i had nailed it.

Good luck and keep trying
  • Options
    Thanks spudnik, worst thing is I spent ages learning VLSM's , and this time there were no questions on this topic.

Looks like you have to learn everything indepth to slay "The Beast"!

icon_study.gif
  • Options
    yup Mines coming up again I just have to pass, don't think i could sit it again..... costing me to much money...
  • Options
    Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
    Unlucky grover77, next time.......!!
    Am gonna book this exam on monday think i need to look at supernetting a bit more. What were the main topics in your exam?Was there a lot on IPSec?
    :D
  • Options
    I had quite a bit, but that was mainly because I didn't do so well last time on it. mainly DNS, DNS, DNS, DNS, DNS
  • Options
    Lots of DNS, with a few tricky IPsec ones, unfortunately the chapter in the Microsoft Book sends me to sleep sleeping.gif Lots of RRAS questions thrown in to test us.
  • Options
    gbhpboygbhpboy Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Better luck next time, mate.
    I feel confident on DNS and IP addressing but like you find IPSec harder to get my head round, it seems so dru and harder to visualise. I'm improving on RRAS though all the time, so this doesn't worry me too much.
    Thanks for the info everyone.