Options

Taking the Exam tomorrow morning

DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
Taking the exam tomorrow morning! - I'm nervous and confident.

I read nearly every blog on Darril's website.
Reviewed every chapter review.
Listened to the Audio files by Darril for about 8 hours so far. (commute is 1 hour each way to work all last week)
Completed every practice test of his app 3 times and each time scoring a 100%.
Been going thru the flashcards like 5 times far.
Memorized every port/protocol possible from the book.

I'm not sure what else I can do.... I just want it to be over...

any last minute pointers?

Comments

• Options
    donw35donw35 Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
    sounds like you are good to go, relax, its not that hard. you will do fine. we will see your "Passed" post tomorrow.
  • Options
    thanks for the encouraging words. I just hate tests! - I'm sure I'm just a worry wort and I'll do fine.
  • Options
    canito487canito487 Member Posts: 16 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Deathmage,

It seems that you have prepared really well. The test isn't as hard as you think it is. Just go in there relaxed, drink some water before going into the test, get a good rest and you'll do fine. I echo donw35's comment, we'll be seeing your "Passed" thread tomorrow. Good luck!
  • Options
    canito487 wrote: »
    Deathmage,

It seems that you have prepared really well. The test isn't as hard as you think it is. Just go in there relaxed, drink some water before going into the test, get a good rest and you'll do fine. I echo donw35's comment, we'll be seeing your "Passed" thread tomorrow. Good luck!

Thanks! - i'm doing chapter 9,10,11 review tests right now on darril's website then going to review ports and then skim thru the chapter reviews in the book real quick and watch Game of Thrones that I missed last night because I was studying.
  • Options
    BlackBeretBlackBeret Member Posts: 683 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Relax, you'll have it.
  • Options
    omi2123omi2123 Member Posts: 189
    you have done more than you need to. you will pass for sure. just take it easy tonight & knock em down tomorow
  • Options
    thanks guys. I just took Darril 100 question exam and I got a 94% so that's not perfect but it's not bad either. I just want to nail the exam, better to be prepared than not...
  • Options
    SojuBrewMasterSojuBrewMaster Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How did you do Deathmage?! Get it! :)
  • Options
    hannismhannism Member Posts: 112
    You'll be fine. The test isn't hard at all.
    Obtained: CompTIA Linux+ [X] CompTIA Security + [X] CCENT [X] CCNA: Routing and Switching [X] CCNA: Security [X] CCNA: Wireless [X] Linux Server Professional (LPIC-1) [X] SUSE Certified Linux Administrator [X]
    Currently studying: Red Hat Certified System Administrator > Red Hat Certified System Engineer > CISSP