Options

Il0v3$ecUr!ty

DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
Passed with a 890. A few days break and then off to CCNA study.

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement.

-Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX 8.9

Comments

• Options
    aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What is... an example of a good password? haha

Congratulations! You'll have fun with CCNA - it's a very different test. Just remember you can't go back and change any answers!
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • Options
    donw35donw35 Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good to see your "passed" thread.. Congrats
  • Options
    Thanks. It was a long study, about 3 months and the past 3 weeks of serious focus. Darril's app, flashcards, blog, practice test, audio files we're by far extremely helpful. Only used his book for studying. Can't thank Darril enough...

I find it more funny I'm writing this message on my Kindle while it charging in the car at the same time connected via WPA2 to my work phone's 4G hotspot. Lol last month I used 45GB's of data, lol!
  • Options
    shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    890 out of 900!!!
    Way to go.
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job! Great score and you completed the trifecta!
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    What is... an example of a good password? haha

Congratulations! You'll have fun with CCNA - it's a very different test. Just remember you can't go back and change any answers!

Lol I'm using this passwords on our wireless at work. You should see the amount of failed login attempts our Cisco controller is receiving. It's classical that I have employees determined to figure it out icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    hannismhannism Member Posts: 112
    Congrats, deathmage.
    Obtained: CompTIA Linux+ [X] CompTIA Security + [X] CCENT [X] CCNA: Routing and Switching [X] CCNA: Security [X] CCNA: Wireless [X] Linux Server Professional (LPIC-1) [X] SUSE Certified Linux Administrator [X]
    Currently studying: Red Hat Certified System Administrator > Red Hat Certified System Engineer > CISSP