Options

Aha119Aha119 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Ok, show us what you have come up with and we can help point you in the right direction if you are off target.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    late_collisionlate_collision Member Posts: 146
    Most of us will offer advice for free, but are for hire if you just want a solution.

Break this problem down.
    How many host bits do you need to support 200 addresses?
  • Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    With a 255.192.0.0 mask, there's definitely gonna be more than 200 hosts per subnet. Try 2^22-2. Are you asking for at least 200 hosts per subnet? Because with that subnet mask, you'll be well off.
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • Options
    mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Most of us will offer advice for free, but are for hire if you just want a solution.

LOL!! icon_cheers.gif
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • Options
    xnxxnx Member Posts: 464 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'll happily get paid to do people's networking assignments for them! Until they realise they're only cheating themselves!
    Getting There ...

Lab Equipment: Using Cisco CSRs and 4 Switches currently
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Since the first post has been completely cleared, I cannot tell what he/she posted. But judging by the gist of what everyone else wrote, then yes, we cannot help out others too much. Especially if they're wanting us to do their homework/assignments. Although, it is fine to help people out, give them direction when they ask for it. I just helped out a friend who's in Cisco Academy - he couldn't figure out how to complete the lab. He knew how everything worked and wasn't sure where he went wrong - I think we've all been there before if you look at something for long enough your brain just turns to mush. Anyway, I helped him out and gave him clear and concise directions on what I did, he did learn from it.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S