Passed

den1966den1966 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
757, took me about 5mths but the hard work was worth it, the sims were a bit difficult and i left them to last, over the moon hereicon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Comments

  • PulseDroidPulseDroid Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Den! Congrats!

    How did you find Network + compared to A+ ?

    Was it more to study?
  • ImYourOnlyDJImYourOnlyDJ Member Posts: 180
    Congrats! What's next?
  • den1966den1966 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    PulseDroid wrote: »
    Hi Den! Congrats!

    How did you find Network + compared to A+ ?

    Was it more to study?
    The A+ was more difficult in my opinion, 802 especially, You'll cover some networking in the A+ and its a help, i found a lot of network+ was common sense AND learn the acro's cause your at nothing if you dont...

    next up, thinking of doing the security but i like networking and a ccna would be on the cards but i really need to get some experience in the networking field, i'll be the oldest intern in town ...
  • Frio7Frio7 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    den1966 wrote: »
    The A+ was more difficult in my opinion, 802 especially, You'll cover some networking in the A+ and its a help, i found a lot of network+ was common sense AND learn the acro's cause your at nothing if you dont...

    next up, thinking of doing the security but i like networking and a ccna would be on the cards but i really need to get some experience in the networking field, i'll be the oldest intern in town ...

    What do you mean by Acro's exactly ? Like the usual All People Seem To Need Data Processing but what others?
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    You can't go wrong with a CCNA.
    Good Luck to you.
  • den1966den1966 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Frio7 wrote: »
    What do you mean by Acro's exactly ? Like the usual All People Seem To Need Data Processing but what others?
    Acronyms, there are 4 to 5 A4 size pages to learn...


    Thanks sharkdiver, think i will go for the CCNA but would like the experience of actually working with cisco products and networking in general...i've been messing about with the cisco packet tracer and youtube, i could play with that thing for hours...
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    Congrats, good luck with CCNA!
  • den1966den1966 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks folks, I must thank whoever On here who put up the worksheets, a fantastic tool and anyone who helped with subnetting, I really struggled at first with subnets..,
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Senior Member Mod Posts: 6,904 Mod
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.