Options

Icdn2 4/18/2014

realPSIrealPSI Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed ICDN1 in March and this test is essentially the unofficial final for my Netacad classes. If I pass I am done for the semester and all work is considered complete. As I look back on last spring term when I started the Netacad classes I cannot believe how much more I know about networking versus prior to entering.

I have worked hard for the CCNA and really hope tomorrow is good news.

Comments

• Options
    emerald_octaneemerald_octane Member Posts: 613
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good Luck!
    I am in my last semester of Netacad and unfortunately I had to skip taking my first exam during the winter break so I still need to take both of them.
  • Options
    I am relieved this one is over.
  • Options
    HoldDaMayoHoldDaMayo Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats RealPSI, very nice score!!! May I ask when exam prep materials you used? Any advice as I am a few months out from my ICND2 exam.

Thanks and congrats once again!
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job, congrats on earning the CCNA!
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • Options
    Jamm1nJamm1n Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! feels good doesn't it?!
  • Options
    MrPuzzlezMrPuzzlez Member Posts: 89 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A winner is you!! Congrats!!
  • Options
    Earning the CCNA is starting to sink in. IT feels real good to have passed both test.

I studied Exam Cram, Llamles CCNA, the Netacad books. Also I have been practice testing with exam cram since January.
  • Options
    Also, I want to add my Prof did a great job of preparing our class for the CCNA. As a class we have been together since last spring and his goal from the beginning has been to have us ready by the end.
  • Options
    xnxxnx Member Posts: 464 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow, both our exams were weighted the same! I scored the same because I got something wrong in ​WAN Technologies

I passed ICND1 in January and didn't study much of ICND 2 until last week, I Just crammed since I'm 'good' at exams
    Getting There ...

Lab Equipment: Using Cisco CSRs and 4 Switches currently