Options

70-410 training videos

Which is better for the 70-410 CBT Nuggets or Pluralsight?

Comments

• Options
    AIRPILKAIRPILK Member Posts: 6 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just finished watching the Pluralsight videos and they are cut up versions on the Trainsignal videos. I thought they were very informative and you did get to see how things were done and could follow along if you had a lab setup. On the other hand I don't feel confident in sitting for a test after going through the Pluralsight videos once. I most likely will re-watch them again as well as read the Craig Zacker book (waiting for it to arrive this week).

I do know a friend of mine does have a CBT Nuggets login through his employer and I might borrow his login to review those videos before I sit for my exam.
  • Options
    omi2123omi2123 Member Posts: 189
    i did start studying for the 70-410 exam last month but put a hold on it cause i think i need a little better understanding & stronger base bout windows 8 or 7 either one cause lot of the stuff they discussed on 70-410 are basic in windows 8. without having a decent knowledge in OS it's hard, specially for me to follow the course......I've had CBTNuggets subdcription for over a year for my other certs & they r great. But since I started my journey in the MS certs world, I find the Pluralsight videos more in depth & more explanatory than CBT....specially for MS certs.....by the way, don't buy the book Microsoft advertise in their website...buy the one by Craig Zacker... that book is the best....I'll start my MCSE 2012 as soon as i finish my MCSA in Windows 8.....good luck
  • Options
    jeffhjeffh Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Curious about this as well. Was just looking at both and the Pluralsight ones don't have the 70-410 for Server 2012 R2 where CBT Nuggets do. Pluralsight does have the upgrade path stuff if you're already Server 2012 MCSA, but the current Pluralsight 70-410 does not include the R2 material.

Just found that they do have a "Windows Server 2012 R2 New Features" section but I'm a bit hesitant as I think it would be more beneficial to go through a set of study materials that has the relevant info included, rather than going through old course material then watching a "whats new!" video.