Options

I Scheduled My CCENT

mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
..in a couple of weeks.. Weird, according to my receipt, the exam length is 110 minutes!! I thought it was 90 minutes

I also completed NetAcad but that was almost three years ago, and when I re-visited Cisco, it was not hard to notice they 'upgraded' their requirements for the CCNA--Hot standby and etherchannel, amongst others

my main study materials are Lammle, Graziani, and a little Odom. I have packet tracer and a full hardware lab consisting of mostly 26XXs and 2950s

Also using Boson and Pearson exam simulation software icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University

Comments

• Options
    TrashmanTrashman Member Posts: 140
    Please note that your “appointment length” may include time for non-scored sections such as surveys or tutorials. The appointment length does not necessarily reflect the total amount of time allotted for the actual exam. The majority of Cisco exam appointments include an additional 15 to 20 minutes for surveys and tutorials.
    Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
    2015 COLOR=#008000]X[/COLOR | 2016 COLOR=#ff8c00]In progress[/COLOR | 2017 | 2018
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck study hard!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck! Bring TE back a winner!
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
  • Options
    gbdavidxgbdavidx Member Posts: 840
    I have mine scheduled for the 25th of this week
  • Options
    omi2123omi2123 Member Posts: 189
    good luck buddy
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good Luck guys.
    I think I'm gonna take the ICND1 in the next few weeks. I won't really have time to review for it but I want to get a feel for the exams and need to get moving before the summer starts.