Options

multiple amswer questions on CWNA

lokeycmoslokeycmos Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
i was just wondering, on the multiple answer questions that say "choose 2", "choose 3", or "choose all that apply", if I only correctly guess part of the answers, do I get partial credit? or is the whole question wrong if I only get part of it correct?

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Simple, multiple choice exams like you describe are either answered correctly or incorrectly. There is no middle ground. Complex exam items with multiple parts , like Cisco's sims, can have partially correct answers.

Worrying about this sort of thing is an indication that you don't yet have the confidence to pass the exam. Just learn the cert material very well and dont worry about the scoring or trying to game your way into passing by the skin of your teeth.
  • Options
    Grafixx01Grafixx01 Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I agree with JD.

On multiple choice, multiple answer, its either ALL or NOTHING. Cisco exams are the only ones that I know that will give you partial credit but it still doesn't look good for that. If you feel as though you are not ready, then do not schedule or sit for the exam. I know the CWNA 105 expires this year and the 106 is coming out. Not sure if you want to wait for that study guide and go with the newer one or try to cram in the next month or two and take the 105?