I passed!

jude56gjude56g Member Posts: 107 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just passed the 640-554 exam yesterday with a 969! I'm so pumped, and can't wait for the next challenge. Thanks to all on this forum for the guidance & support!

Comments

• ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Love seeing that Pass after the final question :)

Congrats!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    nice job! Im planning on taking this one some time this year myself.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass I actually just passed mine today with a 939. I actually got nervous when I saw the score needed to pass was 898.
    In pursuit of CCNA:SECURITY; CCNP; THEN MCSE
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • xnxxnx Member Posts: 464 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass I actually just passed mine today with a 939. I actually got nervous when I saw the score needed to pass was 898.
    Wow, that's pretty crazy, either most people who took the exam were really prepared or people just found the exam easier than usual.

I'm guessing with CCNA Security people just don't 'Chance' it, do you guys have to labs / simulations on the exam?
    Getting There ...

Lab Equipment: Using Cisco CSRs and 4 Switches currently
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • Jamm1nJamm1n Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, gonna take it in July!
  • GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have a good amount of equipment to setup a lab, It took me a while to setup for CCP, I had to make some java exceptions and go all the way back to IE 9 which i didn't mind because I don't use Internet explorer.
    In pursuit of CCNA:SECURITY; CCNP; THEN MCSE