Options

Security+ Pass!!!

ravencrazyravencrazy Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
This is the first post that I have on this site and I just wanted to say thanksbowing.gif to all for providing valuable info. Over the past month I have been reading this section trying to figure out the best way to achieve the pass. I used a few things. Mostly the Exam Cram book, Skillsoft (at work), Professor Messors Security+ video and Transenders practice exams.icon_cheers.gif

Onward to CEH, then CASP....and hopefully at somepoint CISSP! icon_study.gificon_lol.gif

Comments

• Options
    diggitlediggitle Member Posts: 118 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ravencrazy wrote: »
    This is the first post that I have on this site and I just wanted to say thanksbowing.gif to all for providing valuable info. Over the past month I have been reading this section trying to figure out the best way to achieve the pass. I used a few things. Mostly the Exam Cram book, Skillsoft (at work), Professor Messors Security+ video and Transenders practice exams.icon_cheers.gif

Onward to CEH, then CASP....and hopefully at somepoint CISSP! icon_study.gificon_lol.gif

Congratulationsicon_thumright.gificon_cheers.gificon_cool.gif!
    c colon i net pub dubdubdub root
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!!!
    Good luck on CEH.
  • Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Yeah!!icon_cheers.gif
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    donw35donw35 Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
    right on man.....
  • Options
    Rocket ImpossibleRocket Impossible Member Posts: 104
    Congrats! Taking it on Saturday.
  • Options
    ravencrazyravencrazy Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone and Good luck Rocket!