Where to get courseware of CEH V9?

phoenix12phoenix12 Banned Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, I have coursed the CEH v8 course in an official partner of EC-Council. The problem is that it changed to version 9. Im worried about all changes, I already purchased the voucher, and I had to until March to do the exam.

So, anyone know where to purchase CEH v9 course cheaper than the official site? Because 900$ is too much for me, Im a student. And I paid too much for the course and exam, to waste another 900$ in a new courseware.

And if anyone had the new courseware, can you send me, please? I really need it.

Thanks.

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I really need a Maserati Gran Turismo MC Stradale with the carbon fiber package. I already paid for my Mercedes so I'm not about to spend $170k for this. If anyone can send it to me, please do.
  • phoenix12phoenix12 Banned Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well, Im only a student that needs help. If you are not gonna help, dont make jokes please. Anyway, I will explain me.

I paid around 4500$ for the course, in a country where the minimal salary is about 750$ per month. Tooks me a lot of time to bring all this money, to had this course and have the oportunity to had a job. I paid a course of CEH v8, and now it changed at version 9. My school doesnt noticed me, so in my opinion, its not fair that I paid all this money and now, it changed.

Maybe is my fault for waiting too long to do the exam, but I was assuring to be prepared for the exam, because any retry will cost me a lot of money. Anyway, i couldnt made the exam before for personal problems (among others, familiar problems and the death of someone very close to me).

Maybe you in Chicago, USA, you had an excellent salary which brings you the oportunity of study what you want, and really Im glad of that, but here is not the same.

So, if you want to continue with your jokes, you are free to do it, but think that not everybody had the oportunities you had.

Regards.
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You can probably look at ebay for cheaper used v9 books from someone who already passed v9. It is a long shot but it will not be cheap. I would rather spend $900 on an OSCP or eLearnSecurity pentesting course.

Maybe you can get CEHv8 PDF's and books and then fill in the rest of the syllabus v9 topics by researching online.

Dont ask people here for free materials as you will not get far. I am sure you are very savvy at researching materials online, so try getting some CEHv8 materials and look for the new added topics to v9.

Goodluck!
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    As chrisone said, your post is fine until you start asking people send you stuff. Ethics here are a big thing so it never bodes well when new people come asking freebies that are subject to copyright, intellectual property, and whatnot. I may be living the dream in Chicago making big bucks but I wasn't born up here. Some of us came from the same or worst place were you are right now. Heck, one guy here lived in his car for a while just to be able to save money and pursue his dreams. Not having money is no excuse. Besides, since you took v8 you are in excellent position to just supplement your knowledge with the updated objectives and give the test a shot.
  • webtech31webtech31 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    phoenix12 wrote: »
    . My school doesnt noticed me, so in my opinion, its not fair that I paid all this money and now, it changed.

Your school is not at fault here, they don't have the power over the courseware and exam content. It's the EC-Council m.a.f.i.a who does.

However you may reach out for support from your school. You say you paid 4500 USD for a CEH training? This looks like a hefty amount of money compared to other structures giving similar courses. Hopefully for you they will understand your concern.

The cheapest route you may take is to read the recent threads on the CEH exam on this forum, and study on the new topic contents to get you up to speed. This is feasible and if you already have practical knowledge about penetration testing, latest vulnerabilities etc. it will be easy.
    Also use the CEH assessment for self-evaluation to test if you are ready : Certified Ethical Hacker Assessment | EC-Council

Good luck!
  • No_NerdNo_Nerd Banned Posts: 168
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    I really need a Maserati Gran Turismo MC Stradale with the carbon fiber package. I already paid for my Mercedes so I'm not about to spend $170k for this. If anyone can send it to me, please do.

I love this .......

By the way I don't see what being a student has to do with anything . I am a student I just choose to spend or save to reach specific goals. If you need the course pack info for the test then man up and buy it. Don't ask someone to buy it for you.... especially on a website.... Why not get a second job or a first one......

Now if you are asking for free materials which are available to everyone then that is one thing. I have no issue with you asking " where can I find Free CEH9 Labs?" *end of rant..