a day and half to go for the D-day..any advise.

sydneysundarsydneysundar Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

I am trying to get more benefits of the experts who have shared multiple advices and filled the forum with lot of info.. with just a day to go.. any last day advise on topics.. ( complete rest for nearly 9-10 hrs and a 250 questioner is planned)..

from the recent experiences of exams, any suggestions on focus.

Thanks
Sundar

Comments

• Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Rest well and eat well.

I will skip the 250 questioner, and just read the 11th hour and any notes you have taken.
    Save the problem solving brain juice for actual exam.

Good luck and look forward to your exam review.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Last day before the CISSP I stayed at a hotel, ordered room service, watched a chick flick and 100% decompressed. I suggest a similar approach.
  • dfp1234dfp1234 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Sundar,

Wishing you the absolute best of luck. Take a deep breathe and relax ... you got this. ;o)

I write mine on Thursday ... so, I absolutely get the moment you are in.
  • KillerkingsKillerkings Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sundar

On the last few days before the exam, I read the summary pages (exam Essentials) for all the chapters from the Sybex book (2015 guide).
    A few hours before the exam I spend around 1 hour in total just reading the 11th hour...

You have this in the bag.... good luck and enjoy the exam.
  • protacticusprotacticus Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • CLICKCLICK Member Posts: 88 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yep..you got this!!!
  • sydneysundarsydneysundar Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks all I have passed.. my detail post coming .. one question,.. if you pass won't you know the score! I was just handled that I have passed and need to submit my endorsement request.
  • Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats! Nice work!
  • TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks all I have passed.. my detail post coming .. one question,.. if you pass won't you know the score! I was just handled that I have passed and need to submit my endorsement request.

ISC2 does not provide scores. Congratulations!
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats! We will show you the secret CISSP handshake later icon_smile.gif
  • CLICKCLICK Member Posts: 88 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    watched a chick flick and 100% decompressed

Watch a chick-on-chick flick and "decompress"...no wonder I didn't pass on the 1st try. :D
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You only receive a score if you fail...which would you rather have? Haha.