Jumping Into Linux+

orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
I finished A+, Net+, and Security+ last year in about 4 months during a layoff. I took some time off certs to finish up college and finally landed another job in June. Being done with school has allowed me to once again look towards Linux+ and given me the motivation to finally vanquish this certification and move on to more advanced Linux certs. I have my heart set on RHCSA and LPIC-2 this year. I don't have practice exams in the mix, any idea what the best and most relevant offerings in terms of mock exams for Linux+ might be?

Here's the current lineup:

Linuxacademy.com

Sybex Linux+ LXO-103-104
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by Linux Professional Institute Study Guide: Exam LX0-103 and Exam LX0-104 (Comptia Linux + Study Guide): Christine Bresnahan, Richard Blum: 9781119021216: Amazon.com: Books

Thanks!

-Travis
  • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
  • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
  • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
  • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
  • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd

Comments

• jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Linux Academy has been great! I'm using the AIO for the Linux+ to help out if I can watch any video's or to look things up quickly.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    i am going to need to look into this soon enough, seem to get more and more Linux questions in interviews
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I just signed up for Linux Academy, I really like it so far.
  • ITrascalITrascal Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
    anthony and terry are great on their explanations
  • OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I used Linux Academy for a couple of months and I can genuinely say their stuff was quality. You can always use the man pages, but let's be honest here: unless you're coming from a programming background, having some clarity is good to have.
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []